BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Tuesday, June 3, 2008

Tears and smile.

"She smiled through her tears"

It wasn't exactly a good morning for me yesterday, the day started off quite badly i must say. Some university problem brought me to tears. I think the last time I cried was when my family went back to Brunei after they visited me here.. and that was way back in october. And both times I cried alone. But both times I had friends who eased away the pain by making me laugh and smile. Luckily yesterday I had my two visiting friends, PeiRu and Juy with me, they cheered me up big time~ And my parents who called gave me the reassurance I need. So for now, all I can do is just tawakkal.

Anywayzzzzzzz.. Off with the melodramatic stuff, PR and Juy arrived here sunday evening at around 7.45pm. And I made a new friend, a mainland chinese - Lucy Wang, while waiting for them at the station. So, yesterday, I brought them to my university pukul 10am then to the city shopping. Then, we ended up in the museum *yang aku sendiri pun nda pernah masuk before~* for more than an hour, after that we went to the canal. Skali balik ke university at about 6pm pasal I want to go house-hunting. Safe to say, we've found a house!! The house is quite close to Uni and quite a bargain too. Then, 7.30pm had dinner at Khanum with some BiBers. *ngaleh ku elaborate eh* Went home at about 10pm pastu ampar. But what's sight-seeing without some pictures~ *wink*

Be warned that I only include pictures that have ME in it. Hahahahahahaa.






















Ok then. I'll be going to bath in 6 hours' time. Bath>London>IsleOfWight>Bath>Birm. If ada internet access, adatah ku blog. If not, see you next week~ And then to the BiBers yg kembali k tanahair, have a safe flight and see you in Brunei insya-ALLAH.

0 comments: