Hi all! I'm currently in Bath (as in Bath City bukan bath bathtub~ =P), just came back from Isle of Wight - exhausted, sunburnt but it was all worth it! Anyway, I don't realise how vain the three of us are - well, actually I know I am, so make it two - till I saw the file count on my "JUYPEI" pictures folder. So basically, each day we took about 400 pictures on AVERAGE! Pengsan jua ku tu mana satu kn d blog, and add to that the fact that each and every picture looks good~ LOL =P
Anyhooooowwwwwwwwwzzzz. I'll try to post as many good pictures here as possible from the 1000+ pictures of London I have. *sweat-dropped* I might have to create two parts (or three~) from this trip. *sigh*
Overload! Overload! Bah, part 2 nanti lah gi~ see ya, im going to Stone Henge.
Monday, June 9, 2008
London trip - Part 1
Posted by Just another ephemeral being at 1:53 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment