I have passed my exams! I HAVE PASSED MY EXAMS! ALHAMDULILLAH. Thank You ALLAH.
Ok, so my results aren't that good. Overall, they suck. And my Neuroscience result sucks even worse - to think that I'm planning to specialise in Neuroscience, hehh.. I would like to think that 1st year is all about trying to adapt and making mistakes and the real deal starts from your 2nd year. And I sure did make a lot of mistakes this year, and I'm proud to say I've learnt from my experience the hard way. I'm a stronger person because of it and makes me better prepared of what to come (and what NOT to do) for the next academic year. Insya-Allah. And I still want to be a Neuroscientist. I will do my best in my 2nd year~
You hear me~! I WILL DO WELL! If any of you nampak aku slacking next year, you are more than welcome to slap me as many times as you see appropriate to 'wake' me up. I'm going to say it here and now, I will excel in Neuroscience! Just you wait and see. I'm gonna bounce back!
*Why am I suddenly all wound up~? Haha. Must be the after-effect of the nervous tension I felt for days* Anywayzz, good luck to others who are yet to receive their results.
Thursday, June 19, 2008
Alhamdulillah.
Posted by Just another ephemeral being at 7:07 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment