I'm really reaaallyyy extremely tired right now. I swear I could sleep all day long if I'm allowed to~ =P Anyhow, I'm going back to birmingham tomorrow, so expect quick and frequent updates from me. Di Bath ada competition for internet, namely miss J. Haha. Nada bah, Juwai~ OOPPSSS termention hahahahahahah. For any of you interested how my 2nd day in London went - i don't know why you should be though haha jkjk - here are some pictures from when we went to london bridge, buckingham palace and trafalgar. I can't remember any particular moments worth mentioning here, so I'll just let the pictures speak for themselves. Juwai said I should mention about how her and PeiRu keep bickering non-stop throughout the whole journey from birmingham to bath. I don't take sides, sometimes I join Juwai to bully PeiRu or the other way around. Oh and also, it's boiling hot at the moment here in the UK! BERABISSSSSSS! Jalan kaki gi selalu.. haisshh.
Next post: ISLE OF WIGHT!!!!!!!!
Tuesday, June 10, 2008
London trip - Part 2
Posted by Just another ephemeral being at 12:10 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment