1st June~ I'm going to spend this day happy and carefree. Why? 1) Two friends of mine, PeiRu and Juwai yg kambengz, are coming over! Weehee! 2) Today celebrates the birthday of two significant people in my life; two people I love and care so much. My beloved father and nephew. Yes, they share the same birthdate, if only the second grandson waited just one more week, there would've been three cakes every year instead of two. =) Anyhow, I texted Babah tadi at around 11pm Brunei Time (which means it was still 31st May when I msged him. I got mixed up with the time zone bah~ Thought it was + 8 hrs~ LOL~) 
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO BABAHKU - HJ HAMZAH b HJ HASAN and ANAK BUAHKU - HAMZI HAZAIQ b HAZMIN HATTA. I LOVE BOTH OF YOU VERY MUCH! HUGS AND KISSES FROM YOUR DAUGHTER and YOUR USYUUUU. STAY HEALTHY AND TAKE CARE ALWAYS~ CAN'T WAIT TO SEE YOU BOTH AGAIN INSYA-ALLAH. SEMOGA DIBERKATI ALLAH. AMIN~
It's funny how only now that I'm in england do i finally tell my family and friends i love them. I'm sure lots of people out there are like me, time d Brunei nadatah ku pernah say "I love you" to my otou-san, kyodai, or tomodachi. My oka-chan selalu lah. Only when you are far away and alone do you realise how much their presence actually means to you, which is why even with only their voices can stir every emotion inside you and those 3 words just comes out naturally. Therefore, I'll end this post with a love shoutout:
"TO BABAH, BABU, SIBLINGSKU, RELATIVESKU and FRIENDS, I LOVE EVERY EACH ONE OF YOU!"
Saturday, May 31, 2008
Birthday shoutout.
Posted by Just another ephemeral being at 6:17 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment