BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Saturday, March 1, 2008

Dirgahayu Darussalam - Loads of pics!!!

Hi, just got back from Cardiff. It's 10++ pm right now. I am totally drained out. Therefore I need to rest and sleep. I need to but I can't. I musn't. Because I have presentation on monday and I am not prepared yet. *panic* But I still am going to sleep anyways. I promise it'll just be a short nap. Insya-Allah. Hehe. Ngalehku bah! Cardiff was fun~ the national day celebration was good; some BiBers came and three of us won the lucky draw - me included *wink* 111 <-- Lucky no. Fadli was the best actor, although the most popular would have to be si Amir. Haha. Walaupun ia tukang angkat barang2. Haha. But what i enjoyed most about my one-night sleepover in Cardiff, was the hospitality shown by tuan empunya rumah: Hajah's friends - Fizah and Raimi & Ka Ros. We arrived at their house last friday at 9.30ish pm, and we slept around 4-4.30ish am in the morning. Haha. Movie marathons: Resident evil 1, 2 and 3 & StarDust. The only downside of this trip was me having nosebleed twice. First time masa kn tido about 4 am atu, second time masa kn mandi at around 10 am. I guess I was just tired.
*edit**edit**edit*
Haven't booked All-England Open tickets yet. *edit* Sold out! =( I really really wanted to go, yatah im feeling disappointed at the moment. Babah, bawa adih liat olympics~ haha.

Photobucket Train to cardiff -- Jajan sleeping
Photobucket At Cardiff: liat American idol (<3 David Archuletta and Danny)
Photobucket Before leaving the house
Photobucket Venue: UWIC Hall
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket Them boys
Photobucket Us girls
Photobucket With cardiff friends: Nisa, me, Raimi, Ili and Fiza(front)
Photobucket Milners
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket Me being lucky!! Yeaahhhaaa~!!
Photobucket The whole attendance
Photobucket BiBers
Photobucket BiBers again - skalinya turun padang, sekampong yoo.. inda membagi alang2.. hahaha..

0 comments: