BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Monday, March 10, 2008

All-England Open! -Part 2 [QF]

Yeap, All-England Open has officially ended last sunday. And guess what, none of the players I support made it to the final. Well, there's one player whom I like: Lee Young Dae (part of Men's Double for Korea) who won - but nahhh, I was supporting other MD teams. The boys, who I watched the Quarter Final with, kept teasing me, saying that I have some sort of a jinx - mun semua kalah ah~! paloi! haha. Taufik, Chong Wei, KKK/TBH, Candra/Tony, Natsir/Nova, etc. etc. Hehh.. The match between Taufik and Chong Wei was rather disappointing to be honest. I insisted, rather in an annoying way, on watching the QF was solely due to watch this match: 1) Because I love both of them 2) Because the matches between them had always been a joy to watch. Sekalinya udah ku liat, atu sekajap c taufik kalah, and just ONE backhand smash!!!! Heeesssshhh.. Anyways, pictures below are courtesy of Mallie's cam~ Oh, I forgot to tell you, I hate them boys! *lol*

Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us
Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us
Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us
Taufik vs. Chong Wei (Oh, and the malaysian & indonesian supporters were hillarious!!)
Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us
Me, Mallie and Abg Pol with our tickets~
Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us
Outside of 'the NIA' -- Awesome~

Did I already tell you how much I envy them boys? Betapa bencinya aku~ No, not because they bully me. Here's why:

Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us
AGGGHHHHH!!!!!! JELES JUA KU TU!!!!! I was the one who told EVERYbody EVERY single day that I want to meet at least one of the badminton players and take pic with them, skali drg plg dapat~ C lisyah dgn bangganya memsg aku time ya jumpa taufik, c mallie dgn tidak berhati perut mensend gambarnya with Lin Dan thru MSN utk menjeleskan aku.. Uwwwwwaaaaaaaaaaaaa~ Talk about no luck.. Haneyz, JiaYou!

Next post will be about my course. Sorry about the delay.

0 comments: