BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Monday, February 25, 2008

Paintball (Part 2)

Apparently, there's about 700++ pics of us time paintball!!!! Hahaha. I'm only gonna upload a few here. Ngaleh ku yo~ Maybe i'll post more next time. MAYBE.

PREPARING FOOD FOR PAINTBALL CONTESTANTS @ 688 - the night before paintball
Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us
Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us

PAINTBALL '08 BABEHHHH~~!!!!
Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us
Before going to Wolves: 7 am. 23rd Feb.
Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us
BruMingham... and c Jajan yg suka enterframe XP
Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us
Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us
Briefing time..
Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us
SELAMAT HARI KEBANGSAAN BRUNEIKU YANG TERCINTA!!!!
Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us
With BruLeeds peepz, imitating my sister (HAPPY BIRTHDAY!) yg benasyid..huhu.
Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us
During our break. I'm the one with the mask on. Believe it or not, aku sdg tido tu~
Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us
BruMingham and All-stars. Before our showdown. I'm 2nd from the right (front)
Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us
Aku siuk sendiri~ Haha. Atu c mus tu yg d belakang.
Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us
Kaizoku team - Winner!
Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us
BruMingham + All-stars again
Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us
I LOVE THIS PIC! That's me btw, saying "Don't mess with me~ or I'll shoot you!"

RAZAN's FRIENDS SLEEPOVER @ Milner:
Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us
The only one not in any of these pics is Han. The others are: Max and Alif (Scot), WaniE, Wani, Yati, Najib and Lo (Notts). Luruskah tu~
Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us
I laughed out loud when i saw this pic. Oh, this pic's taken from Yati's camera btw. We were supposed to act gangster. Resultnya: Bajuku mcm urg kan jogging, c WaniE buat pose cute, c Alif-kun gangster yo - beplaster2 lgi tu muka.. ngam2 and our mafia boss.. mwahahahhaha.. muka ganas udah, tapi necklace kasut yoooo~ hahahhaha.

Bah, newayz.. HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO MY SISTER, Mizah Hanim. Good Luck with the brunei exhibition in Leeds!

0 comments: