I'm in Leeds at the moment. Just arrived from Sheffield. Yup, yup. Before coming to Leeds, transit dulu arah Sheffield for one night. Went to sheffield on Sunday at 12.46 pm and on arrival, was welcomed by my friend, Ainal and her boyfriend. She brought me to her hall (where I stayed for the night, thanks Ainal!) before both of us went to the city. I have to say, I was really surprised because there weren't many people there! Nada banyak berabiisssssss~! The amount of people in their city that day macam kan sama dgn amount of people shopping at Pallasades in Birmingham. Haha. Seriously! But Ainal told me there's another 'city' or shopping area in Sheffield, the more popular of the two, but we didn't go there pasal paksa naik train lagi. Anyway, I had fun yesterday, and thank you Ainal for accompanying me to the city and letting me stay at your place!! Next time lagi Hanez k sheffield bawa Krispy Kreme byk2~ =) 



Uni Of Sheffield - Mech Eng Building (Ainal's)
Mech Eng Building again. Lawa ah~ 


Ainal's room
Ainal's Hall - Lobby
Hanez and Ainal - with a lil bit of effect~
Both of us are thinking of buying camera yg you know.. A real photographer's type of camera. Haha. And I just found out that Hjh Salwa's extra module is photography~ Siuk eh~ Speaking of photography, me and Ainal watched 'Tada, Kimi wo Aishiteiru' this morning. Yes, I think semua urg kali udah ku suruh liat that movie. Oh, I think Ainal and Miyazaki Aoi (the heroine) have some similar features~! Kn sama mua drg. Huhu. Thanks again Ainal~!
*edit* Jajan, udah ko gilakan SS501? Alum? http://spazzes.wordpress.com/2008/03/30/ss501-is-love-%e2%99%a5/ <-- why u should love them. Kalau alum masih, ada ku send lagi byk2 videos.. hahahahaha..
Monday, March 31, 2008
Sheffield
Posted by Just another ephemeral being at 8:24 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment