Yessss!! Just got back from watching 1st round of AE Open. Now I can brag to everybody back home.. oh and to Shuhir as well~ hehe.. Lectures finished at 12 today, went to NIA with Janet around 4.30 and finally arrived at NIA around 5.40 due to traffic and bad sense of direction *lol* Just made it on time for one of my fav. MD pairing - Koo Kien Keat and Tan Boon Heong (3rd seeded). Unfortunately, they lost =( to a Japanese pair. Hessshhh. Another MD pairing i cheered for, Markis Kido and Hendra Setiawan (2nd seeded), also lost to an unknown Japanese pair. Tapi KKK/TBH punya loss atulah yg bagi disappointed. But anyhoos, at least i got to watch them play LIVE~! Stayed at the arena till 9pm. I've got to watch Taufik Hidayat in action!! He's my fav. badminton player, and finally seeing him play in front of my eyes is a dream come true~! I also watched Lee Chong Wei's match, Bao Chun Lai vs. Hafiz, Natsir/Nova match, etc. etc. LCW and Taufik won theirs and hopefully both will face each other in the Quarter-Final. Tapi pokoknya tadi atu siuk lah~!! I finally had the chance to watch all these people whom I've only cheered and seen thru TV. 12 pounds was worth it. Oh, I even met Lin Dan's coach at one of the shops there, but just walked past him cos' truth to be told, I don't like him. XP Sorry for the lack of pictures, banarnya inda bulih bawa masuk camera.


Taufik vs. Canadian Andrew Dabeka (21-18, 21-12)
Triple K and TBH (in yellow)*sob* vs. Ikeda and Sakomoto 
Bao Chun Lai vs. Hafiz Hashim (tinggi yoooo drg dua~)
All-England Open shirt I bought~ Hehe
From mobile: Me and Janet.
Thanks to Janet for accompanying me~ I appreciate it very much!! Banar, more than you know. Thanks ah~!
Wednesday, March 5, 2008
All-England Open!
Posted by Just another ephemeral being at 2:29 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment