BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Friday, February 1, 2008

Surviving

Another week has passed. Can't believe it's february already. Speaking of time, "Even a clock that does not work is right twice a day." ~Polish Proverb. That's quite a nice saying to be honest. I was very much interested in philosophy, back in my 'O' Level years, but that interest faded away. I think I've rekindled my love for philosophy; to find the deepest meaning in every word, in life. Everything, to me, is philosophy~ Why did I suddenly talk about philosophy?! Anyways, I have to do a presentation on the 11th for pharmacology module. Something about organophosphate. Those in my group: Me, Rafi and Hanish. Wish me luck~! It snowed tadi! But, it didn't last for long~ Buurreennnggg...

To those who did well in their O and A levels, congratulations. Anyone thinking of continuing their studies to the UK? Come to Birmingham! If you have any queries regarding Birmingham or UK, you can email me at bello_princesa@hotmail.com~ *wink*

Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us
Me studying pharmacology at Barnes' Library (Medical School's library).

Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us
Sembahyang Jemmah @ 688. Sushi~!!!!!! Didn't take many pictures, too busy enjoying my sushi~ Nyamann!! Ada ice cream lagi~

Please ignore the CMC and GKC business. Atu kes BiBers nada keraja. ~Oh sayang Jangan Mengenang~ *edit* The five 688 boys are now the unofficial DBSK Birmingham version. Mallie- Jeong Jeong (Ya sendiri panggil), Tony- Changmin, Azrul- Junsu, Mus- Yunho and Doni- Yoochun. Haha~

0 comments: