Had an awesome weekend! I didn't spend it at first avenue like I usually do, but spent it with eena and jajan out in the city. Eena invited me for sushi dinner at shogun last friday but I couldn't make it, so I promised to have a late lunch with her the next day in the city. Woke up saturday morning (or rather tengahari) at the sound of my message ringtone, meanwhile Yani had gone to first avenue for a sleepover. Before I actually got off bed, ada cia c Jajan mengmsn. Asked me if I wanted to go with her to the city since she was bored to death in her hall. So aku, jajan and eena msn dgn begitu lamanya to agree on where to eat. I don't know, about an hour kali bechatting ah, atu pun alum sampai conclusionnya when I just let them two discussed about it while I take a shower. Anywayzz, tgh2 ku mandi atu, bebunyi cia fire alarmku~ ahahaha. Dont know why, probably because beasap2 jamban ulihku pasal aku pakai hot water utk mandi and/or because I was mengoven my salmon sampai beasap2. Panic gila ku, keluar dari jamban basah2, i was worried that the fire brigades or my neighbours would ramp into my house thinking there was an actual fire. I thought of going to my landlord to ask for help, but decided to call Nisa and msn Eena first about it. Sekali drg told me how to stop the alarm, so ku berantikan cia.. ahahah.. Barimalu eh~ batah lagi tu bunyinya, tapi cam nada jua urg peduli~ haha.
So~ Eena and Jajan agreed on having our late lunch at Wokamania in chinatown. Ckp 3.30 mesti sampai sana, tapi 3.30 barutah bejalan aku sama c jajan. Haha. =P Anywayz, i arrived first and went straight mengaut makanan. Buffet ah btw. GILLLLAAAA YOOOOO!!! NYAMANNNNNN AND BANYAKK CHOICEEEEE~!!!!!!!!! Kami tiga berabis makan, we basically tried everything- takut kepunan. After we finished our meal, we joked about our parutz yg bloated udah and c jajan ani ckp kn muntah saja~ haha, tapi continue makan jua anak atu. We were planning of going to eurofun after that when Jajan's bestfriend from Notts, Najib sampai but his train was due to arrive at 7 and it was still about 5 when we were done with our meal. So we ditched the eurofun idea and opted for Bullring window-shopping instead. I bought a cool hoodie and a top at Republic. Najib sampai, we continued to jalan2. Went to borders, read a book about losing weight with just visualising it, all four of us kept joking about it, went to starbucks, duduk2 skajap, and then Jajan/Najib k notts while I decided to sleepover arah Eena's hall. I spent the night at her hall mostly talking to her about so many things and also finally watching "Gossip Girl'!! Blair rocks!! And abis ku liat all 13 episodes in one day. Haha, addicted much? I love Blair/Chuck! So sweet eh si chuck when he's around blair. And you may find this weird, but I do think Blair and Dan looks good together (although extremely unlikely to happen).
First 4 pics at wokamanis, the rest at starbucks and last pic at Eena's hall.
Happy Mother's Day to Babu yg tersayang~ Di sini it'll be on 3rd of March, but di Brunei udah kan. Thank you for everything mom and love you~
P/S: I currently have a love-hate agenda with LFC, leaning more towards the latter. Makin paloi wah dorang main. No, im not going to cheer for another club but I don't feel like supporting LFC at the moment as well. Hesshh..
Sunday, February 17, 2008
Weekend~
Posted by Just another ephemeral being at 5:12 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment