BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Tuesday, February 12, 2008

Spring?


Is it spring already? If it is, then to sum up my winter experience: there was no bloody snow~! And it was kinda warm for the last 2 weeks and I'm not complaining about that. I've noticed flowers near Med School are starting to grow since last week, yatah I thought spring has arrived. Tapi yesterday and today.. gila freezing cold. Frost lagi tu! We've screwed the climate so much that even the seasons are getting mixed up!

Anyhoos, did my group presentation yesterday. It was alright, I guess. I'm not satisfied though. Not at all. But I guess the other groups didn't particularly do it better than us either. There were a couple of individuals who stood out from the rest, like Martin. He's a reeeaaallyy excellent speaker. Well, he's experienced after all, i mean, he's already got a BSc honour in Chemistry before, as well as few job experiences. But yeah, credit given where it's due. Before kami presentation atu, ada plg a few problems with my groupmates. I wouldn't dwell on it, cause whats done is done. Now it's the individual presentation to look forward to *sarcastic smirk*. 3rd of March on genetics. Oh joy~

Had my last histology/anatomy session today~ Unfortunately, our histology tutor couldn't come. She was replaced by this lady, who's surprisingly young and hot! awu, HOT berabis! I'm a girl and I already thinks she's really good-looking, imagine what the boys in my class thinks. Stylish lagi tu yo. Sekali, rupanya surgeon! Mcm.. woowww.. young, hot and smart! She's really really nice too. Personally, i think she conducted the session better that my usual tutor. Pasal slalunya, kami never really discuss the answers, so mcm pedah saja dtg. Ani she explained well and made sure everybody understood. And also i think, because she's rather young, yatah kami pun loosened up sorang2 and interacted more. Nda intimidating lah, which is cool~ So, after all the boring histology classes, it's only fitting that the last one would be fun-- and with a different tutor too! Haiisshh..

I missed the chinese new year celebration di city last weekend~!! How was it girls? Bangun akhir, huhu, samalah tani eena~ Oh, and congratz to eena who's been appointed Zone 5 rep. Nice one~

Missing the capi2 friends~

0 comments: