BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Saturday, February 7, 2009

Tournament and Snow..


Happy Belated Birthday to all three people above. Sorry, i didn't dedicate any post on your birthdays. Not that I forgot, I was just very busy to even update this blog. Now that the stats report, practical reports and group report out of the way (although i have to hand in another virology report next week *cries*), here i am again people. Yes, I'm still alive.

It snowed heavily for the past few days. Started on monday and continued on till yesterday. My curtain's closed, but looks like it is fairly sunny out there today *kes malas mencek*. Which is good. I love/hate snow. Yes, the scenery is very beautiful. But when you have to walk a few miles to uni, you wouldn't even have the time to enjoy the view - you'd be busy trying to keep your balance and not slip. I lost count of how many times i almost fell flat on my behind. Plus, i have runny, congested nose due to the weather. Haishh. Ani udah weekend dpt relek2, nada cia besnow. Dang it.

Uni.. White.

Balik uni

Snow couple~

our backyard


BBSS Intra-society Badminton Tournament (31st Janueary) was a success. Unfortunately, didn't get through the knock-out stages with both my mixed double partners - Spol and Tony. Huuuhuuu. Adakah kerana saya~? T_T But did receive silver medals for women's double with Ilyanizzz~ Yeap, 2nd place! Out of 3. Haha. It was fun! Everything went smoothly according to schedule. Good job Sports officers! =)


Partner 1: Ilyani

Partner 2: Spol

Partner 3: Razorres


Winners.

Silver medalist.

at least we've got one medal each. =)

Rock Band bebeh~!


Till next time. =D Take care people~

0 comments: