Wassup ni~ Cut my hair really short last tuesday. Heeeeeee. Grew tired of having long hair. I wanna try something new, so I took the risk of cutting it really short~ I think this is the shortest haircut I've ever gotten. My sister wanted to cut her hair short, so I reckon she will be really annoyed when she finds out that I did it first. Hehe.
Anyway, went to Chris Brown's concert at NIA~!! And it was off the hook~ Well, for me anyway. It was really really good!! The only complain I have is it was too short. The DJ-ing before the concert started was awesome. The opening act was ok..... those who like Jazz-ish (?) kind of songs would probably like it; i thought it was a bit out of place though since Chris Brown's concert should be about R&B and Hip-Hop. When Chris Brown came out..... "KYYYYYYYYAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! CHRISSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!" That was basically my reaction throughout the concert. I'd never have thought I'd fangirl an artist and I wasn't really a huge CB fan before the concert... But CB was such a great, charismatic performer that even the usually-reserved Yani was fangirl-ing besides me. Haha, nda ja yani?? =D Chris Brown is an awesome dancer too. Siuklah siuk! "Forever-ever-ever~"..."With you with you with you with you~".. His songs have been replaying non-stop in my head
BiB inter-society Badminton Tournament in 2 weeks' time~!!! Yeaappee.. They randomly picked who got to partner who. My partner for Women's Double is Ilyani. My partnerS for Mixed Double are Tony and Spol. Paksa main with two people due to shortage in female participants. Gila, ngaleh ni yoooo~ Anyway, i just want to apologise to my partners pasal aku nda steady main. And my partners ani lagi semua steady, oh man I'm going to cause our downfalls~ T.T Sorryyyy~ *feeling guilty already*
Saturday, January 17, 2009
Chris Brown..
Posted by Just another ephemeral being at 7:16 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment