Ahh. another assignment week survived without scratch and bruises. Alhamdulillah. I had to hand in my virology report and bacteriology practical write-up this morning. Yes, TWO reports on the same day. And I've got another one to hand in next week - Endocrinology. Haven't started on that one yet, will do soon insya-ALLAH. I wonder how many weeks we have left in this semester. Can't wait. OH! I forgot! I have a group report to prepare for next week as well! *pengsan*
AAAAANNNYYYWAAAYYYY.. I'm feeling excited and anxious for tomorrow. We're gonna have this "Introduction to Year 3" kinda thing for the whole day; module coordinators for year 3 are gonna talk about their respective modules and yada yada. So, basically the MedSci students got to choose 2 modules that they want to do in year 3, and those 2 modules that we choose will determine our degree title. Yes, for us, it won't just be "Bachelor in MedSci"; you can say we will 'specialize' in our studies - for e.g. I'm planning to get "Bachelor in MedSci (Neuroscience)" *Insya-ALLAH, AMIN AMIN*, while Ilyani is considering "Bachelor in MedSci (Pharmacology)". Pokoknyaaaa~ I'm excited to see what each module has to offer. I've already set my eyes on [Neurobiology of the Brain] module, hopefully it'll be good fun. But other modules may pull me away from Neuro. Like pathology. Cam siuk. We'll see lah.
Right, apa lagi random rant ku baik ah~ Emmmmmm. Met up with my personal tutor yesterday. He's the awesomest personal tutor you could ever ask for~! Understanding and wise. Our first meeting last year, he told me to see him as my godfather. And yesterday, he addressed himself as my grandfather. lolol. Makin tua udah. Anyway, talked to him about all my problems and discomfort in uni. We talked for a good 40 minutes. Missed a badminton session with the UB-ers because of that, but I didn't mind. It was really nice talking to him. =D
I just wanna share this one advice he gave me. He told me to hold this motto, "Stick and stones may break my bones, but words will never hurt me" =)
Till next time, take care.
Thursday, February 12, 2009
Survival..
Posted by Just another ephemeral being at 10:06 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment