21st february 2009. The battle begins... at Cosford Paintball Site.

Will update with more pics tomorrow. But i have uploaded all pictures in facebook, so feel free to have a look there. Yesterday's event was a success~! Credits to my fellow BBSS friends and everyone who helped and made it enjoyable. Birmingham sent two teams: Brum Supremacy and Brum Ultimatum. I was part of Ultimatum. (Ultimatum cool~!) Supremacy was placed in Division 1 and we in Division 2. Both of us were second-place in our respective divisions, so we got to battle each other for the third and fourth place. Unfortunately for Ultimatum, we lost, but happy for our fellow Brummies~ and my housemates~ (All my housemates were in Supremacy, so I'm pretty sure they're gonna rub it in my face for the next few weeks). I was kinda pissed off because my marker didn't work in that last match and so, I didn't get to shoot anyone before getting eliminated. Thank goodness for PaintBrawl (50 vs 50)~! Siuk, no holding back man~! Yatah all out. Siookkk gila. Since it was like randomly allocated, you got to talk to strangers in the middle of all the shootings.. mcm, everytime you ran to a new hiding place, there were people from other societies who're your teammates for that paintbrawl, yatah mcm "
Nevertheless, it was totally totally wicked~ Congratulations to Kaizoku (Champion), Sheffield Siege (Runner-up) and Brum Supremacy (2nd runner-up)~!
Bah, gotta go sleep now. Take care everyone. =)
0 comments:
Post a Comment