it seems like i only update this blog once a month now. my parents keep complaining to me about it, my friends couldn't stop nagging.. bah bah.. I think this past month would be the only month where all my weekends had been awesome. Played madpaintball a month ago, watched All-England Badminton Open for 3 days straight from 6-8th of March (Mallie's yet to give me all the pics) and watched Asian Games Badminton at UoB two days ago. Many are gonna attend the famous annual BruNotts Easter Game (you've guessed it. Will be held in Nottingham~) this weekend and Bruneian Cultural Night at Imperial College, London next weekend. Financial constraints are the only thing that's keeping me from going to these events. I think most, if not all, the BiBers will definitely be going to BruNotts at least, since some of us are participating in the tournaments. Sorry, I won't be there to cheer you guys on. T_T Trying to save up money for Sunny Spain, Insya-ALLAH.
Anyhoo, since I haven't got all my pics from the All-England Open yet, I won't be talking much about it. Except that, all my fav. players lost, I met a few players except the one person I want to meet the most (T.H.) *sigh*, bought a new racket, found out that All-England may change venue next year. *cries* Ok, this may sound random, but I'm suddenly craving for Babah's 'Ikan Rebus masak... entah'. Yg kuning kuahnya. Oh! And Liverpool kicked Real Madrid and Manchester United's butts. Like, FOR REAL~! Mwahahahaha. To the Manc boys who kept taunting me the night before the match..... apa ni kalah 4-1 ani~ mwahahahahahhaaha.
So last weekend. Friday night, had Maulud Nabi celebration at 682. Finished class at 5 pm that day, texted Kayun what time they'd start and she replied 'At 6.' Panic, I dashed to my house: sembayang, mandi, tukar baju. Me and my housemates arrived at the 682 at 6.30, skalinya satu jelama pun tidak kelihatan. Even Kayun was still in her apron. The other bruneians who live NEXT door plg last dtg.. around 7.45 pm lagi tu. Janji Melayu~ Before the dzikir, there was a rather 'heated' discussion about 'being a muslim' amongst us. Wouldn't dwell on it. Just found out that Mekah never practice this Maulud Nabi Dzikir Celebration. Hmmm. 

Asian Games Badminton at University Of Birmingham, organized by MaSoc (Malaysian Society). Still a bit disorganised (and still couldn't finish the whole tournament on time - Men's Singles final was not played and heard it got postponed) but at least, this year they didn't decide with a coin toss. *thump* The BiBers did very well, tapi sorang2 injured tarus afterwards. Yani forfeited the women's single game due to her back injury. Shuhir won Gold medal in that category. (Shuhir fav. playerku kali udah ah~ *wink*). Mallie/Hajah pair won Silver and Hanif/Shuhir pair won Bronze in the Mixed Double category (with Razan/Uncle Azmi on fourth place). Alif (who came all the way from Scotland)got into the Men's Singles final, but due to postponed date.. might forfeit the game as well. Hopefully not. Sayang tu eh.
More pics on Facebook.
My exam timetable's out today. Will post it soon. Not as bad as last year, but still bad. Huuuu. T_T Ayte, I'm out. Take Care everyone.
0 comments:
Post a Comment