1. At what age do you wish to marry?
- Hohohohohoho.
2. Where will you go if someone sponsor you a tour ticket?
- Japan. I'm desperate to go there.
3.What's your favorite thing to do?
- Sleep...... *tetido*
4. Do you think money can buy happiness?
- Of course! I quote GG's Blair more or less "Those who say money can't buy happiness don't know the right place to shop".
5. If you have one dream to come true, what would it be?
- To be successful.
6. Do you believe you can survive without money?
- Yes, get a rich husband. He'll supply you with everything.
7. What don't you like about yourself?
- I'm very bad at expressing my feelings and thoughts. I either seem heartless or I always say the wrong thing.
8. Name a celebrity you think is the IDEAL lover.
- He's not my favourite artist by any means but he definitely is every girl's ideal man: Choi Siwon (Good-looking, talented, rich, but most importantly, a GENTLEMAN!)
9. If you meet someone that you love, would you confess to him/her?
- Not in a million years. I'm the type who keeps everything bottled up inside. *sigh* Can you add this as an answer to the 7th question?
10. List 3 good points of the person who tagged you?
- Hjh Diyana: Pakar bercerita, pakar bepantun, pakar membagi advise yg d plagiarisenya dari nininya. =P *Eena also tagged me* Eena: Very cool, confident, rebellious.
11.What are the requirements that you wish from the other half?
- To love me deeply and take good care of me.
12. What type of person do you hate the most?
- People who abuse the so-called 'freedom of speech' - ie. use it to bash other people, be rude and try to defend themselves with "Hey, everyone's entitled to voice their opinion, I'm just expressing mine." That never fails to make me go WTF!
13. What is your ambition?
- To do charity work and help the poor.
14.If you can teleport once, where would you go?
- Brunei, tapi balik paksa membali plane ticket tu~ huhu. Cubatah dapat teleport twice. Oh well, anything for the nephews~ <3
15. What do you think is the important thing in your life?
- Faith.
16.What is the most embarrassing moment in your life you can't forget?
- Something I'm trying to forget.
17.If you have a chance, which part of your character would you like to change?
- Refer to question 7 and 9. And also, I have a rather low self-esteem - I want to be more confident and outgoing.
18.What music have you been listening to recently?
- David Archuleta's version of "Love me tender".
19. What is your least favourite animal?
- Currently, I'm obsessed with hating spiders.
20. What would you do if you feel emotional?
- Eat.
Instructions: Remove 1 question from above, and add in your personal question, make it a total of 20 questions, then tag 5 people in your list, list them out at the end of this post. Notify them in their chat box that he/she has been tagged.
I tag.... Juy, Marliyana, Ainal, Ziah, MeiMei, Cathy annndddd Bgming...
Sorry ah, my posts are getting dull-er.
Wednesday, May 21, 2008
Questionnaire.
Posted by Just another ephemeral being at 6:18 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment