why why why... I'm currently ladened with problems, one after another piling each day.. yesterday was like one of the bad-est days of my whole life! Two days ago I went mental over the "i can't answer a damn thing" thing, but I quickly got over it because: 1) the frog practical was fun, 2) I'm not as thick as I thought I was because I think I'm better than some of my coursemates at the claculations part of MedSci. Then came yesterday~
1- I lost my bus pass... my £260 freaking bus pass...
2- Went to HSBC to clear things up, but it got messier... My account is currently blocked because I haven't given them my university letter... *amok moment* Cemana ku kan tau?!! Hari atu, they just gave me my debit card without asking for my uni letter or watever.. Menyusahkan aku pulang now!!! But I kept my cool anyways, so I just asked for my cheque book.. Sekali tunggu punya tunggu punya tunggu, "sorry, your cheque book has been destroyed, you should've collected your cheque book within one month" I could feel something inside me erupted. I had to re-order a new one, and have to wait for a week till it arrives. Oooookkkkaaayyyyyy, that didn't work out so well~
3- Most of our money spent is on electricity and gas.. Banyak gila berabis to the max!! And all because our 'reliable' property agent, who by the way promised to tukar our prepaid to meters, hasn't change it. And it's already.. what.. MORE THAN A MONTH!! Awal2 saja baik!!
4- Oh.. and our dear old phil.. the 'friendly engineer' from Virgin. He gave us his number so we can call him whenever we need help. My dad bought this presumably wrong router, so we called him and asked whether he could help us with the router problem. And he said, "i'll call back when I'm available"........................... Well, it has been 2 freaking weeks man! ugggghhhh... sasak ku!
That's me ranting and whining. I know i need to be patient, i need to work on my problems one by one. I quote Hajah D "Benda baik atu datang kepada urg yg sabar". But I do apologize to Babu and Babah, because yesterday adih liat football sekajap arah rumah Mallie.. liat Liverpool.. that was the first time I watched football since I left Brunei, batah udah ah.. and adih kan ilangkan stress bah.. And thankfully, Liverpool won 8-0!!!!!!! I know it was because of me watching.. hahahah... perasan... tapi banar jua tu, during the period I didn't watch Liverpool, they didn't win a single match!! So, it really is because of me.. hahahhhahaha... That cheered me up a bit. And, si (or should I call 'abang'?) azmy dangani kami balik~ thanks!
p/s: I teared up a bit last night after I talked with my dad. I have no clue why, tears just welled up in my eyes all of a sudden after I spoke to him. Really miss babu and babah~!! Take good care di sana! Ciumkan alai for me..
Wednesday, November 7, 2007
this is when things start to go wrong.....
Posted by Just another ephemeral being at 2:10 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment