I've deleted my last post titled "Soul Fatigue", because I've just realised what I wrote is a bit private. To those yg tebaca, well now you know sedikit sebanyak how i really feel. Jangan gto urg~! Haha. Anywayzzz, the latest headline here in birmingham, apart from a dentistry student from UB is a murderer *gulp*, is that..... Jeng Jeng Jeng... Everyone(BiBers)'s falling ill~!!! well, not everyone---- yet. It started with KaWani i think. The culprit's all well now. Haha. Kurang hasam betul. Tapi her virus terspread arah Kayun and Yani. I think because I sat with the two of them yesterday, aku pun teinfected and now I'm feeling weak and drowsy. Panas badanku and beingus2 lagi ni!!! Razan pun kana, so Milners semua damam time ani, but i think i'm the only one yg sampai tahap Flu. Tadi ada sembahyang jemaah arah "stpri", and guess who got flu as well? Abg Azrul. Hehh. Dari mana ya dpt aku nda tau. I hope I recover well before this sunday!!! Im sure all the UK Bruneian students know what I'm talking about *wink wink*.
GERMAN MARKET (24/11/2007) ~ Window shopping dulu, tunggu december.. hahah..

SURPRISE BDAY PARTY FOR ABG POL and KAYUN: 
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
The first two pics are MEDICAL SCHOOL CANTEEN's list of juices provided. Egs. 'Detox special', 'Cold buster', 'immune booster', 'flu fighter', 'antioxidant blend', 'Vitamin C charge', etc. HAHA~ mentang2 medical school, nama juice pun pakai medical terms. The last two pics were taken a few minutes ago, liat tu dark circles bawah mataku~!!
Thursday, November 29, 2007
London~here i come~!
Posted by Just another ephemeral being at 2:22 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment