Before anything, I just want to apologize for making any of you worried. Sorry for being such a damsel in distress, I am very easily stressed out as everyone of you has figured. After thinking about the matters thoroughly, I've realized they're not as big of a problem as I made them out to be. I just need to relax and settle each problem one by one. Baru ku sadar, I'm the one who's stressing myself out.. if that makes any sense. Anyway, stress topic aside, I'm a more relaxed person now, and I've had a very fun weekend to calm me down.
Sleptover arah -- quote si Hanif "Brunei Hall Birmingham version" a.k.a rumah dorang Hanif, Shuhir, Hajah Diyana and Alisyah. Start hari friday, balik sunday afternoon. Buttermilk saja wah kami makan for breakfast, lunch and dinner. Haha, but no complains though~ Nyaman kali ah chef Hanif memasak. Last saturday was Brumanc Talentime; I didn't go because limited money factor as well as studying for my Neuroscience assessment which was held this morning (Btw, adih rasa adih did ok tadi bah.. I feel I'm actually quite good at neuroscience compare to some of coursemates adih.. Neuroscientist-to-be kali ah.. Hehe.) Anyhowwwwwzzzzz, KaHuda/KaNisa/AbgTony/AbgAzrul (huhuhuh) participated and they call themselves as the "Falling lines" <-- ndaku tau kenapa. They sang Peter Pan's "dibalik awan" and "that thing you do". Guess who's their band manager? AKULAH! hhaaha.. Mallie pun ikut, with his mates, and he won~!! Congratz!!
1st-3rd pic: At Nando's, 4th pic: SALE!!!, 6th pic: Me and Yani came back from our lecture at 5 pm and it was already dark, 7th-8th pic: Biochem practical this afternoon.
Picture taken a few seconds ago -
ME, Yan Yan and Jajan~
Monday, November 12, 2007
Good things come---
Posted by Just another ephemeral being at 10:39 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment