BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Friday, November 2, 2007

RayaWeen~

Can't believe it has only been 5 weeks since the first day I set foot on this country. Feels like I've been here for months. Time goes oh so slowly. Two days ago, we had a sort of 'RayaWeen Open House' at Baby/Alisyah's crib. Yani didn't tag along with us cause she was busy finishing her assignments, rugilah anak atu. Baby sure can cook! Oh, and their 'open house' was officially the last of all the 'open house's (apakan....) I need to take a shower now, cause my lecture starts in 2 hours, but worry not, I'll post more pics when I get home (insya-Allah) Here's one:

Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us
The girls-only picture.. Try to figure out who's who..

Alright, i'm off~ Have a good day everyone.

*edit**edit*

Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us
Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us
Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us
Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.usKING n QUEEN of RAYAWEEN..
Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us
Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us

0 comments: