Wat's up ladies and gents..
Another update?? Aku pun kelamuan udah.. Haha, but I did a lot of things this week, yatah have to keep my parents informed through this website lah. After a few weeks, I'm not sure if that will be the case, gerenti malas udah tu by then. Haha. Well, that's human nature, isn't it? No? My bad then.. Terseksa batinku time ani cause I have flu--- AGAIN! Darn, it just has to happen during the weekend when I'm supposed to be enjoying my free time, isn't it? I went to the city centre yesterday, but HSBC tutup, so we went shopping, save budget ku berabis. Haha. Bought a book - Shogun - Haven't read it yet, tabal but only for 7.99 pounds. Then went to super drugs and bought Ibuprofen and ada this ubat Sinus. We went shopping for a few hours, then went rumah nisa dulu. After that straight to Flames and had sungkai there. We went back to Nisa's house and since it was already late, we decided to sleepover lagi.







Sunday, October 7, 2007
Eating out at Flames
Posted by Just another ephemeral being at 3:16 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Oitz adik yg jauh nun disana. Selamat BerHari Raya nda g batah. *hehehe* Anyway, jgn adih nda update eh blog anie. Slalu lah update. Ada bgming link sudah arah blog bgming. Btw, to all generasi muda muda yg memakai "kelamuan" atu ... sebenarnya salah tu. *hehehe* the correct word is "kelanguan". Hamba pun tertipu, sekali kana gtau oleh generasi lama, mana ada word "kelamuan". Sebenarnya "Kelanguan". Hahaha. Bah adih, babah kan comment lagi. Hihihi. Peace!!!!
hai dih,
lau adih selesma mesti byk rihat,pakai baju tabal2.jgn tah keluar rumah dulu..
lau balum baik ,bisuk jumpa dr. ok.
fotos yang adih post atu ndada descriptions.dimana? bahapa?dan...
ok dih..selamat berpuasa ...bye
Post a Comment