20/10/2007 - Hari Raya at Leeds @ Riley Smith Hall, Uni of Leeds. The BiBers sekampong turun padang since me and Mallie were two of the performers. Mallie was the host while I was one of the dancers. ceaahhh..

Aida (Bradford) w/ me

Ainal and the Sheffield peepz

Amal and her frens from LufBru

Sekampongku..

Sekampongku lagi..

Sekampongku, Serumahku and one Japanese..

"Seantero dunia" dance, they said I was "marung" throughout the whole perf.

Mallie and Ebi - the hosts for tonight

Mas from Hull singing.... I cant remember. *sweat*

My mom sang "SeriDewi Malam" Gila Lawa eh~ =D

"Joget Berhibur" dance, byk salahku yoooo~ nada urg notice.. haha.

My sister (President BruLeeds) and JinYang (Cambridge Uni)

Winie and Raizul's "Keliru"

Ainal (Sheffield) sang.... ndaku ingat..

Drama BruLeeds Raya yg capie gila
That's all for now... Too many pictures. Next post will be BruLeeds Raya 2007 (part 2) obviously~ I'll end this post with "Ke-cendawan-nan mua Razan" quote kawan razan from Scotland. Hehe. Sorry razan~!!! Cute jua tu mushroom.. hahah..
1 comments:
eseh main viola ya sister hanim ah!!! *haha* apakan!!! lawa babu nyanyi seri dewi malam?? atau steady g bgming nyanyi? *hahaha*
Post a Comment