BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Sunday, October 14, 2007

Selamat Hari Raya (part 1)

Assalamualaikum and selamat hari raya everyone~!!

.... Or as the people here say, "Eid Mubarak!" By the way, I went to this kadai runcit yesterday, and the cashier was probably pakistani and he said my baju kurung "very beautiful"~ Woohoo.. Razan and Yani told me that their parents are regular visitors of my blog, so -- Hi Uncles and Aunties!! Don't worry, your daughters are fine, ganya dorang selalu buli aku.. Haha~ My parents and Kaka arrived yesterday. Dorang balik k Leeds just now. But I was really happy to see them again! AND THEY BROUGHT LOTS OF FOOD!! Haha..

We took lots of pictures.. yatah paningku which one to post.. should i say TOO many pictures taken.. Maybe I'll post yg labih2 pictures in another post. Here's some:

Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us
The parents, the sister, the housemate and I - makan arah Adam's Pizza, and I ordered Doner Kebab.. Gila NYAMAN!!!!!

-Takbir Raya @ SOAS-

Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us
Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us
Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us
Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us
Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us"Aston Uni studs"
Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us "Uni of Birm studs"
Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us Milner Girls!!

I just found out that me and my housemates are not "pap masna" but "JIS". I asked Razan why, and she said because our house is considered 'posh'.. i didn't know JIS is a posh school, haha! I still prefer us as "pap masna" though, cos all girls~ well, watever really. It's too hard to decide, I'll just go with "Milner girls"~ I'll upload photos masa aku open house on wednesday lah ah, because I need to ambil photos dari orang lain punya camera lagi..

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Nda byk gambar sama babah babu kaka. Post g byk2!!! *hehe* kirim salam semuanya ok. E'thg ok here. Ganya damam iatah boring. *hehe* Ok dih, post slalu ok. Take care now!! Selamat Hari Raya and Maaf Zahir dan Batin!!

Anonymous said...

Napa ah? Aku saja yg lawa dlm ol d pix d blog ani wah... Suka ku eh hahhaha