
Doa selamat arah our house. First pic - some Birmingham girls (Birm, UCE & Aston unis). Second pic - some Birmingham boys (Birm & Aston unis). Third pic - the housemates and mama razan. Fourth pic - the owner of this blog. Huhu. Btw, the birminghamers in the picture are only those living around our house. Yg tinggal d hall or live further away, inda kami tau lah ah. 
First pic - the three of us waiting at the bus stop, first day going to school. Second pic (third pic & fourth pic) - first time I cook in Birmingham, auntie balik udah, I cooked Nasi Goreng while Razan cooked Cornbeef and Yani cooked her Sardine. Fifth pic - What I cooked for today; Mushroom prawn, yum yum. Sixth pic - Picture of the moment, at Nisa's house, pakai internet.
My first and second day at school were a bit nervy and all, haven't make friends with a lot of people. Feel kinda awkward surrounded by "urg putih". But the lecturers so far are very approachable--- at least they look approachable. And, our budget are running low!!!! HELP!!! Ilyani time ani nangis2 saja ingatkan her family and razan pun cried a bit because she misses her mom. I'm ok so far, but I do miss my parents.
I'll end this post with a solemn note, my condolences to Cikgu Kassim's family. The only thing I regret is that I didn't get the chance to say thank you to him. Al-fatihah.
Tuesday, October 2, 2007
Pictures time
Posted by Just another ephemeral being at 12:55 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment