Hello all..
Apologies for being MIA for a few months. If you are a long-time reader (or lurker) of my blog, you should know by now I am a pro at not updating. And thus, by updating the blog with this post, I advise you not to expect another one coming along, soon after this. =P I've been very busy working on my project (and catching up on my reading!), because exams' in 2 months time, presentation is in July and dissertation deadline is in August. KYAAAAA.. and its already MARCH!! Sooo fast. I woke up at 4 am this morning, and now it's already noon! Nda terasa ehh.. 8 hours gone.. tick tock tick tock tick tock.. Speaking of time reminds me of this anime character, SiegHart, who is like one of the most coolest, kickass character ever! And he controls Time, which just adds to his awesomeness. *I can hear a few "Huh?"s*
Onto the latest awesome things that recently happened in my life... Let's see... I received replies from about 15 people interested in participating in my project.. So that's cool. Now, I need to find dates to do the testings.. I had a peek at the room schedule, and I don't think I'd be able to finish everything by April (just before the exams). T__T Oh well..
Mad Paintball last weekend in Cosford.. My 4th time joining. I was actually a bit reluctant to join this year, because the fee was expensive and most of my friends wouldn't be there (Si razan ganya tinggal). But my brother wanted to join, so I reckoned "why not eh?". It was a lot of fun as always, despite coming in last. Huhu. Kesian. No offense, but the girls in our team pawned the boys big time. :P Seriously, the girls moved forward and went Rambo on everyone, while the boys just stayed behind and hid behind the barrels. Hahaha. "Strategy wah tu.." Yeah yeah, if you say so. :P 




Oh and a big thank you to Radhiah and her housemates for letting me stay! :D Went back to London the following day (sunday) and just slept the whole day. Got straight back to work on Monday. *sigh* Oh!! Me and a couple of my BruHall friends (correction: my ONLY BruHall friends... T___T) did a surprise birthday party for another fellow BruHall friend, Aisyah. All of them happened to be my room neighbours by the way. 5th floor for the win!!! Anyway, because Aisyah finished her uni at 8pm, we planned to surprise her during dinner at a nearby restaurant. The plan was to have Huda bring her there to have dinner, and me and the others would pop out of nowhere and surprise her with a cake. Masa d brunei hall, we were waiting for Aisyah and Huda to go up to their rooms (via the lift) to taruh their bags before we sneaked out of the lobby to the restaurant kan.. So we waited next to the lobby arah the mailpost area (Boys wing). And what do you know, ada tia si Aisyah walked in on us (I was holding up the flower and cake)! We were stumbling on our words, trying to make an excuse for standing around there; Aisyah looked at us weird. She told us she came to check her mails, and left. I was sooo sure we got busted (tapi as Aisyah told us later, she didnt notice the flower nor the cake.. either she wasnt paying attention or she was lying.. lol). We went ahead with the plan anyway (even recruiting the waiter), and she definitely looked surprise when we brought in the cake! weeeheeeee~~
Happy belated birthday!! :D



HAPPY BELATED BIRTHDAY TO MY SISTER AS WELL! May ALLAH bless and guide all of us always! Amin~ Oh, and apparently I have to go to Birmingham again next weekend for the All-England tournament (awu Babah n Babu, nda bulih miss liat c Taufik main! Biar tia nda pandai manang..). :) Till next time, love you all! xx
0 comments:
Post a Comment