BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Monday, November 22, 2010

A fun week! :)

I did so many things last week! It was awesome! Handed in my essay on monday (after pulling all-nighters for a couple of days), repaid my sleep debt on tuesday, went to watch a London Philharmonic Orchestra concert at the Royal Festival Hall on wednesday night, met my coursemates again after more than a week on thursday, watched new Harry Potter movie ALONE on friday, participated in the BrUCL 'lost in london' event on saturday.... was supposed to go to a badminton session yesterday, but I was too lazy, so I stayed in my room the whole day!

I'm currently in the Library, making full use of the free and fast wi-fi! Hee. :D

My favourite piece was Strauss's Death and Transfiguration!


HARRY POTTER AND THE DEATHLY HALLOWS!


BrUCL committee and volunteers for the event


Also, a big shoutout to miss Ilyani Adlina, who is currently enjoying her time in Brunei! Thank you for the card and chocolate! That was really sweet of you (no pun intended)! :) Rindu u lots, girl! xx

0 comments: