BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Monday, April 26, 2010

Project + Wedding

Yeay! Done! After all the printing fiasco I experienced this morning.. Let me present my precious baby~~~~

Hopefully this 45-page long baby can give me some good marks for my final year! Amin!


Summer is definitely around the corner~ The days when I fall asleep when the sky hasn't completely turned dark and wake up when the sky's already bright. Oh moon, where art thou? Regardless, today is such a lovely day. The weather outside is sunny, but not sizzling hot. I love how the white sakura flower petals (ubiquitous at the uni) fell from its branch and gracefully settle onto the green grass when the gentle wind blows. Lawa~ But yeah, it's getting pretty hot lately. 15-16 degrees. To illustrate how hot it is, here's me currently eating a container of ice cream while my little fan is on.


On a happy note, SELAMAT PENGANTIN BARU to my dearest cousin, Masnur a.k.a Agong. I'm sorry I couldn't be there. Wish I could see you in your wedding dress! Judging from the pictures on fb, I know you looked gorgeous! Semoga your marriage be blessed by ALLAH S.W.T and berkekalan. Amin. =)

Credit to the owner of the picture. Stolen from FB pasal lawa.

And from the many pictures posted on FB and what Babah told me, this boy was quite the ladies' man during the events. Hehe. Si Pachi~ Usyu rinduuu. ;)
Credit to Kaka/Auntie(?) Asnur


Exams in 2 weeks' time! YIKES!

0 comments: