I AM CURRENTLY CRAZY FOR NODAME CANTABILE!! Yes, I am wayyyy late. My sister kept telling me what a great series it was, but I kept ignoring her. Sekali hari atu aku bored, so I decided to just watch the first episode.. Can you say, HOOKED? Berabis! I think I finished the 12-episode drama in 2 days. Then I went on to watch their 2-episode drama special. Sekali I found out that they're releasing a 2 part Nodame MOVIES! Wahhhh... SIUUKKKK!! The first part was released in Japan last December and the second one was on the 17th of April. Can't wait for the DVD releaseeee!!! Eeekkk. Gembira Gembira~ Tho, I'm gonna a bit sad after I watch these movies. That will mark the end for the whole Nodame Cantabile era. No more Chiaki-senpai and Nodame~~ They're sooo cute together. ^____^ Ueno Juri and Tamaki Hiroshi couple FTW!
A clip from the first Nodame movie (released last Dec):
I LOVE THE MUSIC IN THE WHOLE NODAME DRAMA, DRAMA SP AND MOVIES! I'M SOOOO GONNA WATCH A SYMPHONY CONCERT AFTER MY EXAMS!
Speaking of exams, I've finally got my finalised exam timetable (wahhh.. panic panic!):
10th May - Stem Cells (3 hours), 13th May - Neuropharm (3 hours),
17th May - Medical Science and Society (1.5 hours)
Wednesday, April 21, 2010
Nodame Cantabile craze..
Posted by Just another ephemeral being at 4:36 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment