Salam everyone,
I bought a new DigiCam last week, and it finally arrived today. I have yet to receive my memory card tho. =( You see, there is something wrong with my SLR since the paintball event, so I've been camera-less for about 2 months now. I couldn't find any camera repair shop around here, so I would only be able to get it my SLR fixed in Brunei. Thus, the need to buy a digital camera (finally a camera that is not bulky and easy to carry around!). So, I wasn't exactly just spending my money on unnecessary stuff. AND, thanks to PU3 for showing off her awesome-looking camera (Lumix LX3 if im not mistaken) in her blog, I was tempted to buy the same thing. But I was put off by the price~ mim alif hal. So I opted for a cheaper camera of the same brand, as most of the reviews hailed Lumix over Canon Powershot. At the end, I decided to go with Lumix TZ7, since lots of people commented on how great the camera is. 

Currently listening to a QC talk by fellow bruneian students ('sisters' from other parts of the UK) through Paltalk. =) Mudahan dpt taufik and hidayah darinya.
0 comments:
Post a Comment