BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Wednesday, January 7, 2009

2009... older by a year

Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us
First off, HAPPY NEW YEAR everyoneeeeeee!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


Spent my new year day in London with my sister. I did a little shopping while I was in London..... unfortunately =( Haissh. We went to Bicester Outlet Village in Oxford. We, being me, my sister, Ka Wani and Ka Bilah. It was all mostly 70% off alright... only for the original price to be hundreds of pounds to begin with. Hehe. Malastah ku. The next day, I tagged along with my sister's housemates to go to a shopping mall in London, called Westfield. Bullring gets OWNED in my opinion. Westfield is just totally .... a-w-e-s-o-m-e.
At BICESTER:
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

At WESTFIELD:
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us


Today, the 7th of January 2009. 3 people I know are officially one year older. Don't get disheartened, age is just a number. The three of you look younger than your age anyways. *kira mengimply dorang tua lah udah. hoho.* So, A VERY HAPPY BIRTHDAY to EZUANA a.k.a Kambeng, KASHFUL and Ka AIN~! Shall I reveal your age here? =P Hehe. Nada wah, I won't. *people, pm me if you want to know. lolol.*

Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us

Ezuanaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa. Hope u have a great birthday -- without me. =( We'll celebrate it together once I get back, ok? June plg tu~ Huhu. I know it's been a difficult time for you recently, but be strong~! Wana jiayouuuuu~! Love you always sista~! <333

Image Hosted by ImageShack.usImage Hosted by ImageShack.us

And to two of my Uni of Birm seniors. Kash and Ka Ain. HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!

Went to a Japanese restaurant 'Woktastic' this afternoon, for Kash's birthday. After that, headed straight to Pershore Road for his bday 'surprise'. Siuk2 hadiahnya c Kash ah~ Hee. Hope you like the Dawls' gifts.

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Gift from Dawls.
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Oopss. Now, everybody knows your age~!


After that saya menyinggah k Tiverton, to send KaYun/Eena/Yani's present for Ka Ain (I'll treat you to lunch somewhere, ok? Hee.)-- *Knock Knock* *Someone opens the door* *stares at each other* *memory floods in* *stares at each other*

The person who opened the door: "HANEEEZZZ!!!!"
Me: "FIFAAAAHHH!!!!"

Lerrrrr~ My childhood friend panya~ We haven't seen each other for a year! She's currently studying in Liverpool, and she's visiting Ka Ain since they apparently are cousins. Kami dua2 lagi batah bangang tu arah front door ah. Lol. I guess the both of us were thinking "Eh~ macam c Hanez/Fifah, tapi ndakan ya di sini?" kinda thing.

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

0 comments: