Boxing day was on the 26th. Since I didn't go last year, I decided to go shopping this year. By the way, boxing day is like THE ultimate shopping day - cause every shop has this massively massive sale. Only on that day. Bought some.... clothes. *gulp* And a new handphone. =D Babah tu suruh~ Haha.
Anyway, 'secret santa' again this year~! Wooohooo. We did it on christmas eve at the boys' house. 688. Last year, my secret santa was Sukri and he gave me BaByliss Hair Dryer + Straightener. Ku pakai masih ni sukri~! Hoho. This year, my secret santa was AliSyah and he gave me this totally totally cute Disney Santa teddy bear - limited edition lagi tu. Thank you Lisyah~! Aku sukaaa~! And Nisa got me as her secret santa.. and I gave her..... hihi.. adelerrr~ put it this way, she loved it sampai menangis ya time mereceive. Haishh, I'm awesome. And Jajan gave me a Tommy Hilfiger Perfume as my belated birthday present~! Awwwwwwwww. Thanks Jan~!
Photos courtesy of Ka Ain, Fadz, Alif, Taufik and me! 




Need to go to sleep. Will be off to London soon. Take care, everyone~!
0 comments:
Post a Comment