Hi everybody,
I am starting a blog! Yeaahhaa! The reason for this is not because 'everybody blogs' (yes, blog has become a verb, in my dictionary~ =P), but because I am going to the UK soon to continue my study and this blog will be sort of like a diary of my life there. This blog is specifically for my family and friends yang aku tinggalkan di Brunei, so that they won't miss me as much. I am a very lazy person but I will try updating this blog as much as possible - *with lots of pictures, cause I know lots of you prefer pictures over words, provided I'm in the mood. LOL!*
I will be leaving Brunei on the 26th of September, arrive in London on the 27th and hopefully leave for Birmingham on the same day. For now, I am busy and stressed out thinking about my medical check-up, visa, flight, allowance, fees, ACCOMODATION!, REGISTRATION PROCESS (cause I did not receive any welcome/registration pack from my uni which I should). Actually, just thinking about living on my own in an unfamiliar country, culture and language already sends my head spinning. I hope everything will run smoothly and can be settled without any complications. Pheww. This is my first post and i am already whining. *sweat-dropped*
Alright then. That's it for now. Adios.
Wednesday, September 19, 2007
Official opening
Posted by Just another ephemeral being at 6:22 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment