BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Friday, September 21, 2007

Doa Selamat..

Today's my birthday! I am officially 18! Uggghh, I feel so old. When I was way younger, I always hoped that I would be 20 soon. Now that I am 18, I wish I could go back to 5 years ago! I notice today's not exactly all "yeay! birthdayku! celebrate! presents!" like it used to be, mainly because I'm leaving in 5 days time. *sniff sniff* Anywayz, tadi ada doa selamat for me as well as a sort-of birthday celebration. A lot of my relatives came and my girls whom I hadn't seen for ages were present too. I don't know why, for some reason, when si Moon arrived at my house, I felt like crying. I've known her for a LONG time sudah and entah ah.. Eventhough we don't hang out as much as I do with the other girls, but I feel the closest to her. She's like a sister to me. Ah well, before aku jadi dramatic, here's some of the pictures taken:

Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us
Individual (or group) photo w/ my girls + cake.

Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us
This has got to be the dorkiest picture of the day. LOL @ Wana.

Picture of the day (cuteness overload):
Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us

That's it. Haha. I don't want to post any more pictures, ngaleh ku. Huhu. Some of you may have noticed that there's no picture of my family - Well, I am not going to post any cause I am sure they will give me a mouthful if they find out. Better be safe than sorry. Oklah, I want to go to sleep. Sweet dreams everybody~!

4 comments:

mrandmrsazim said...

hanis:) all the best...kn jdi surgeon ko ka?hehe

Just another ephemeral being said...

thanks. Nda ku mau jadi surgeon eh.. pengsan ku krg.. Haha.

Anonymous said...

slahaue c wana ah~ ahahaha..!

+syaMimi+286+ said...

Nis...aku mau smua gambar tne ah especially yg arh tangga mu atu. Aku kn ambil dri blog mu ane p ko taruh tia ur link arh gambar mu ah... =P hehe. Bah ko compress ja and send ke email ku arh syamimi286@gmail.com. Love you dear~