Hello everyone! Hi Babah n Babu! Hi Ka, bgming, bgkim, abg, mama alai and Alai!
I'm in Birmingham right now, di rumah Ka Nisa. I've found a house! D Wilner road, a bit far but that's the only house yang bisai. The other houses are either buruk or mahal. I'm in one of the senior's bedroom (Syazwani who's still in Brunei), share bilik with Ilyani, Razan and her mom. It's 6:47 am now, I'll be going to the university probably in one hours time. Yesterday, SubhanAllah! EVERYTHING didn't go to plan. Heesshh. We were leaving from Brunei Hall kan ke birmingham via car provided by the BSU at 1 pm. The journey should have only taken about 2 hours, so I was thinking at least I could register afternoon saja. Sekali, ngam ada accident arah London, and we were stranded in the middle of a traffic for TWO HOURS! Our driver, Mr. Rabbani, was stressed out while the three girls in the car - Ilyani, Nadzirah (nott.) and I were siuk sendiri sleeping throughout the whole journey, so, inda tau if ada yg snore. Huhu. We finally arrived in Birmingham at 5.30 pm. Inda sampat register, sheesshh. After that, Razan and her mom bawa Ilyani and me house-hunting before Sungkai *pakai rented car* There was this house - MEGA LAWA!! I mean, seriously seriously lawa gila!! LUXURIOUS berabis! for 5 ppl - 2 rooms are currently rented by this German and Kenyan girl. Worth the 80 pounds-a-week rent I tell you, but since the three of us are rather financially deprived (LOL! h), so have to look for another house.
After we had decided on the Wilner Road house, we went to makan sungkai arah the seniors-boys' house just a few blocks away from Ka Nisa's house. I don't know if they're studying in Aston Uni or Birm Uni. Anyway, we went back to Ka Nisa's house, while the seniors went to their friends' house who are also my seniors whom I haven't met. Confusing? =P Tadi aku kan mandi, sekalinya rupanya *directed to babu* Babu pack towel adih bawah sekali~! Payah adih mengeluarkan sebuting2~ *end of msg* Owh.. I've just realised rupanya I skipped the part about my flight and london. Well, I'll post about that another time lah ah, I need to get ready for school~ By the way, it seems that the people in this house nada yang sahur cause everyone is lazy to cook. Haha, Me and Ilyani saja yg awake tadi for sahur, and we ate the most popular dish in the UK -> Mee Goreng. Huhu, kesian. Alright then. Missing everyone di Brunei! I'll post again later.
Thursday, September 27, 2007
I'm in the uk!
Posted by Just another ephemeral being at 10:43 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
hanisss!hehe;)
nez!!! ehehe...blajar masak tah~ sanang makan =b.
Post a Comment