BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Saturday, August 24, 2013

Back from the dead...

Returning to blogging after 2 years! Haha. Wow, looking back at my older posts and comparing it to my current situation, I must say - these 2 years have changed me so much! Some major life events, and I could feel that I have matured.... a bit. I feel that now, I have a much different outlook to life, and now, I am brave enough to face forward. To look at all these life challenges in the eye, and say "Try me". I want to embrace life.

First major life event - Alhamdulillah, I started wearing hijab after finishing my Master's.

Second major life event - Multiple failed and frustrating job interviews. The experience of job-hunting, while daunting, was really an eye-opener. I think it toughened me up as a person.

Third major life event - Getting a job offer. Had to run here and there. Attended the public forum and conference to try and meet the big boss and impress him. Haha. Well, it paid off. Got a job offer!

Fourth major life event - SSEAYP. Wonderful wonderful experience. A 53-day youth program, that gave me lifelong wisdom, knowledge, memories and friendship.

Fifth major life event - Work! Yes, ladies and gents, I am now a busy, working lady. Work has been great thus far. Bit overwhelming with the workload and trying to familiarise with the system (.. oh, and all that work politics! You know the drill), but I can cope.

All in all, it has been superb! Alright, that's it for my comeback post. I shall see you blog-hopping readers again soon! Ciao~

0 comments: