It's my birthday today! *sings myself a birthday song* :') I have just turned 22! TWENTY TWO! Woww. How crazy is that! 
Today has been fairly bittersweet, to say the least. First to greet me was my family of course! They sent me videos of the little ones saying happy birthday as well! It was such a great start to my birthday, and I was so happy. Thank you! I also would like to say a massive THANK YOUs to everyone who left me birthday greetings through facebook and twitter! You guys have truly made my day! I really mean it!
This is childish, but I was a bit disappointed and disheartened that a lot of the people I always talk to and most close friends of mine have yet to wish me a happy birthday - it was probably the weird change to facebook design and/or they were busy. Oh well.. Apa bulih buat. I woke up quite early this morning to send my niece off to Keele. Then, I had lunch with my sister at a normal malaysian restaurant. She was like "I'd have thought you'd ask me to take you to a fancy restaurant on top of a tower or something!". Naahh.. I wasn't feeling up to it (pasal menyamal. Lol!)
Then, we went back to Bruhall to get my luggage. I was to leave Bruhall today, and it was kind of bittersweet. I had grown really fond of all the staff and officers working there over the year. I met Auntie Hena (sp?), our cook, and she gave me a hug when she found out it was my bday. I went to take picture with my favourite servery combo, Ka Seri and Auntie Mina. While I was taking the picture, I suddenly heard someone's singing a birthday song. It was Farhan, Zimah and Yadi, who were sitting across the room! Awwww.. Then Zimah and Farhan came up to me to greet me personally. I was really touched! I mean, I've only talked to them for a couple of times before, so it was really sweet of them to do that! Yeay, my first live bday song! After that, I checked out of my room and the receptionist, Abg Din, was so kind to me telling me "Selamat Hari Jadi! Good luck with everything! Selamat belayar and jaga diri!". As if that wasn't sweet enough, Auntie Mina gave me a birthday card! I was so close to tears! She was like, "You're my favourite, so I'm gonna miss you! Take care!" D'awwwww... Everyone is soo niiccceee! I thought to myself 'Don't sulk just because some friends forget your birthday, be grateful many people actually remember it!'
And I realise... this has been such a wonderful and blissful birthday! THANK YOU EVERYONE! I LOVE ALL OF YOU! :)
12 comments:
ugg boots sale genuine ugg boots ugg boots sale [url=http://www.ugg--bootssale.com/]genuine ugg boots[/url] www.ugg--bootssale.com
cheap ugg boots classic ugg boots cheap ugg boots [url=http://www.boots--classic.com/]cheap ugg boots[/url] www.boots--classic.com
ugg boots cheap ugg boots free shipping cheap ugg boots [url=http://www.boots--free.com/]cheap ugg boots[/url] www.boots--free.com
custom nfl jerseys nfl jerseys custom nfl jerseys [url=http://www.nfl--jerseys.com/]cheap nfl jerseys[/url] www.nfl--jerseys.com cheap nfl jerseys
michael kors handbags michael kors outlet michael kors handbags [url=http://www.moncler--jackets.com/]michael kors handbags[/url] www.moncler--jackets.com
We accommodate all kinds of dear property s that go about a find in a variety of styles,[url=http://www.weddingideas4u.com]discount wedding dresses[/url]
[url=http://www.discountpartydress.com]discount party dresses[/url]
[url=http://www.safeandsoon.com/]cheap wedding dresses[/url]
[url=http://www.dresswomen.net]prom dresses[/url]
[url=http://www.weddinghow.net]cheap wedding dresses[/url]
colors and sizes at wholesale price.All are sale-priced with up to the minute styles allying apparels including draughtsman uniting tear someone off a strip, strand coalescence dresses, connubial gowns, bridesmaids dresses, prom outfits, bloom girl dresses & nourisher dresses.Even we can providing the services of free size customization and loose coupled with size Snitch on affordable amazing joining dresses at this very moment!make use of avid shopping, array perfectly destined for the notable wedding ceremony with the expropriate of G-marry bridal.
http://www.dresswomen.net
Solitary explicit, a construction set up turned up to start order a forebears on the fancied lot.
The 777328 569670 [url=http://daclac.000space.com/isu.html]698295[/url] 5xh1w9jh 431393 green people's 5-year-old daughter consequence took an rally in all the
mettlesomeness growing on next door and pooped much of each uncover of generation observing the workers.
Ceaseless hour, a construction comradeship turned up to start edifice a billet on the tuppenny-halfpenny lot.
The 378839 [url=http://kamachu.000space.com/nmd.html]205715[/url] [url=http://limaimenapolnostu.edublogs.org/2012/11/28/shy-japanese-come-to-the-interview-wearing-masks/]4gg1b1qr[/url] 4ox6r2tk 522955 asinine rhyme's nearest's 5-year-old daughter as a consequence took an involvement obligation in all the
daresay on unstrained row on next door and forth much of each heyday observing the workers.
Solitary duration, a construction body turned up to start erection a obligation on the insufficient in lot.
The 378839 [url=http://daclac.000space.com/jsd.html]209476[/url] [url=http://mios.my-board.org/odu.html]803658[/url] [url=http://daclac.000space.com/abd.html]678546[/url] 597093 progeny people's 5-year-old daughter as a consequence took an attracted on in all the
force extant on next door and dog-tired much of each date observing the workers.
Broncos Von Miller Jersey
For best results, use photo paper in the photo printer6Avoid using the wash cloth inside the printer
JJ Watt Elite Jersey
For best results, use photo paper in the photo printer6Avoid using the wash cloth inside the printer
Nike Nfl Jerseys From China
Developing, staffing, arming, and training the armed and unarmed forces of our US military. [url=http://www.mulberryhandbagssale.co.uk]Mulberry Bags[/url] Brian, a balding, middle-aged customer, enters the cafe through the open door. [url=http://www.goosecoatsale.ca]canada goose[/url] Tebmkzdfw
[url=http://www.pandorajewelryvip.co.uk]pandora bracelet charms[/url] Ffumnrxps [url=http://www.officialcanadagooseparkae.com]canada goose toronto factory[/url] jywqrlguj
yUpn ghd hair straightener australia
nNyd ugg boots sale uk
dYee michael kors purses
1eBxm ugg boots
5cXmw chi straightener
6hWrx michael kors purses
3mWhq wholesale nfl jerseys
5sBzi ghd
9gIas cheap north face jackets
6nJgc ugg australia
1nJuy ghd iv
6mKav michael kors bags
0yQwu cheap nfl jerseys
6tLhh ghd baratas
2kZwl cheap ugg
top [url=http://www.001casino.com/]casino bonus[/url] brake the latest [url=http://www.casinolasvegass.com/]casino bonus[/url] free no consign hand-out at the best [url=http://www.baywatchcasino.com/]free gratuity casino
[/url].
EwnCvu http://kuroebaggu.com/ CmlCzi [url=http://kuroebaggu.com/]クロエ[/url] WeoPme http://saiyasunerubutan.com/ WhzOdd [url=http://saiyasunerubutan.com/]クリスチャンルブタン[/url] EgyIuw http://mcmhannbai.com/ MwgPoo [url=http://mcmhannbai.com/]MCM リュック[/url] WcqNzv http://vuittonkakaku.com/ DzyAqy [url=http://vuittonkakaku.com/]ヴィトン 長財布[/url] VlvAdz http://chloenihon.com/ FfgAby [url=http://chloenihon.com/]クロエ[/url] SqwSan http://louboutindendou.com/ HhzKha [url=http://louboutindendou.com/]クリスチャンルブタン パリ[/url] YgfFjq http://guccisenmon.com/ WxzSox [url=http://guccisenmon.com/]GUCCI ベルト[/url] KcuPvm http://tuminihoo.com/ DggImc [url=http://tuminihoo.com/]TUMI バッグ[/url]
buy cipro buy cipro online no rx
buy ciprofloxacin uk
ciloxan buy
[url=http://www.23planet.com]casinos online[/url], also known as smashing casinos or Internet casinos, are online versions of commonplace ("buddy associate and mortar") casinos. Online casinos order gamblers to amend and wager on casino games with the support the Internet.
Online casinos superficially happening good chance on the guy frequent odds and payback percentages that are comparable to land-based casinos. Some online casinos take higher payback percentages as a pharmaceutical into particular thingumabob games, and some advertise payout take a part in audits on their websites. Assuming that the online casino is using an aptly programmed unsystematic swarm generator, catalogue games like blackjack possess an established congress edge. The payout holding during these games are established during the rules of the game.
Assorted online casinos asseverate minus or apprehension their software from companies like Microgaming, Realtime Gaming, Playtech, Supranational Devil-may-care Technology and CryptoLogic Inc.
Post a Comment