Ramadhan Kareem to all the muslims in the world! May Allah's blessings be upon all of us in this holy month and may He guide us in strengthening our iman and cleanse our soul.
Alhamdulillah, my first sahur was with my sister and brother! As much as I wish I was at home with the whole family, it would've been more sad and lonely having sahur alone in my small Bruhall room. 
The weather's pretty hot lately, and as expected, I've become super tanned! And sorry for the lack of updates in July, I'm currently caught up with dissertation writing which is going super slow at the moment. Insya-Allah I'll be free after 15th and post what I've missed out. Till then, please make du'a for me~ :)
oh... and Happy 35th Anniversary! :)
Monday, August 1, 2011
Ramadhan Mubarak
Posted by Just another ephemeral being at 10:06 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment