Yesterday, I went to London for an MSc interview in Neuroscience at UCL. I was accompanied by my two bodyguards awesome friends, Fatin and Lisyah. It was so sweet of them to dangani aku to London just to give me moral support for my interview. You guys had to wake up early for me, so sorry~ AND THANK YOU SO SO MUCH!!!! My train left at 9 am and arrived in London Euston at 11ish am. My interview was at 2pm, I kept reading research papers published by my interviewers and other research papers of interest beforehand just so I could come off as being knowledgeable during the interview. haha. I felt nervous and panic throughout the train journey and when I was touring UCL. But, the interview went really well, ALHAMDULILLAH. =) Our return train's not until 9pm (because it was the cheapest.. huhuhu), so we spent the afternoon having our late lunch at this malaysian restaurant at Trafalgar Sq. and shopping at Westfield.
Friday, May 21, 2010
London!
Posted by Just another ephemeral being at 10:57 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment