BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Friday, May 28, 2010

Killing Lalat

So Rad discovered there were lalats everywhere in the kitchen, "About 10 bejalan on the door". She tried to find the source, and.... found this green plastic bag on top of our microwave. Rupanya ada raw meat that was left outside the freezer for days, and lots of lalats infesting on it and breeding! All the lalats started coming out and Radhiah and Fatin became Flies-busters for the day amidst all the screaming. Fatin told me to come down and I joined in the "fun". After killing about ~30 flies using my 99p insect killer spray, we decided to clean up our we-know-its-dirty-but-we-are-too-malas-to-clean-it kitchen. While we were at it, I decided to clean our ergghh-looking bathroom as well. During the cleaning campaign, we discovered lots of digusting rotten stuffs that should've been thrown away ages ago. Haishh. Bini2 saja~ Thanks for the lalat experience, "ia telah membuka mata kami" I quote Tiya.




Cleaner than evaaaaaaa~

0 comments: