I have finished my stem cells module. Last friday was the last day, and I had my presentation the day before. Presentation was as usual nerve-wracking, and my lecturer said I didn't criticise the journal enough. =( There's a third year dinner tomorrow at a HALAL restaurant, so me and yani are definitely going! Yeapee!
Oh! Oh! My DELL has arrived!!! Wooohooo!! I love it! Thank you Bah~ It's a 15.6" Dell Studio and it's PURPLE! Hihihihi. I haven't upgraded it to Windows 7 yet. My NEC is alive, but still with its unpredictable mood swings (It went dead on me while I was typing my essay plan! TWICE!).
31st October was halloween -- and some of the BBSS peepz (including miss HHHH right here~) joined the zombie walk from cetenary square to most parts of the city! It was brilliant! Basically, there were some makeup artists at the meeting point (which was behind the REP theater). Everybody got their zombie/corpse-ish looks done there, some ripped their clothes and added 'blood stains' on them. I thought the zombies looked pretty wicked to be honest. That pyramid head guy was the best! =D The Zombie walk was amazing! We attacked people, cars, buses, shops.... AND I MET OZZY OSBOURNE! How wicked is that! We finished the walk in front of town hall and somehow ended up raising awareness against Swine Flu vaccine~ Haha! Tapi it was a really great fun, and I don't mind doing it again! Heee.
0 comments:
Post a Comment