I kinda feel sad knowing that the fun and interesting Stem Cell module is coming to an end next week. The module is so chill and relaxing, I've never loved a module more! I've got 5 cool coursemates and module co-ordinator, so it's nothing stressful.... so far. But I just feel like kicking myself for not participating much in their conversation. Talk, WOMAN, TALK! Haha. Anyway, I had very weird and funny lapses of dream last night. I woke up like every hour and went back to sleep, and I had different dreams each time. The funniest one I could remember was about me giving a (bad) journal presentation to two of my Stem Cells lecturers.
(Dream)
Presentation. One of them gave me 10 out of 10, while the other one (VERY VERY strict in real life) said "It was rubbish!" and in my head I was going "OH NO! I'M GONNA FAIL!" Then the nice lecturer told me, "Ok, here's the deal. We're gonna give you 'fantastic' for your presentation marks only if you pass your kidney test." And, I was like "Kidney test? To check for alcohol level?" And they said yeah. So I did my kidney test.
(End of Dream)
Is that whack or what? Haha. Kidney test to determine your presentation mark?! LOL! And what's up with 'fantastic' as a mark~ Haha. But I do have to make a journal presentation next week though. Huuuhh. Hope it won't go as bad.... and as weird. Haha. Besides presentation, I have an essay to hand in (Topic: Umbilical Cord Blood Stem Cells as future therapy) first week of November. I have to read lots of research papers for it, and..... NOT EASY! Finding the right journals is one thing, and then reading and trying to understand them and put them into context is another pain in the arse. Can't complain though, that's the world of Medical Research! I'm trying to imagine, if Brunei becomes one of the leading Medical Research Center.. or at least, just be a forefront in the Stem Cells Research. Fuuuhh.. Cool tu. Soon.. I will make that come true. Aiseehh.
I bought a new laptop. My NEC selalu overheats and shuts down at random times. Annoying. So I bought Dell Studio 15. I will probably have it by the end of this month, pasalnya it's customised - colour and programs. Until then, I hope si NEC ani nda tetutup saja. Okkkk... That was a quick update from saya, miss HH~ Miss everyone back in BRUNEIII!!!!!!!!!!! Mwah Mwah~ Take care everybody!
Monday, October 19, 2009
Quick Update
Posted by Just another ephemeral being at 5:32 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment