BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Osaka, Japan

Hi y'all. It's been two days since I've arrived here in Japan. Me and my sister departed from Brunei using the Singapore Airline around mid-noon on the 6th and safely landed on the soil of the rising sun - Osaka Airport -around 7ish am on the 7th (with a 10-hour transit in Singapore). Spent my first two days here in Osaka, staying at the Umeda Os Hotel.

Yesterday, we only visited one place - the beautiful Osakajo (Osaka Castle). My feelings being in Japan are both excited and irritated, unfortunately. Irritated because the weather is so blazing hot!! To add to the fact that we mostly travel around the place by foot, i.e. spending most of the time out in the hot sun, we are also FASTING! Hot weather = Thirst. Thirst + Hunger = Very tired. Very Tired + Walking = Annoyed self. Haha. First day was like that. I'm getting used to the environment I guess, so it's all good.

Osaka subway station is a MAZE! Seriously! I don't I will ever NOT get lost in there. Yesterday, when we were just walking around that huge place, we came across an area where there are only restaurants along the corridor. When it was time for sungkai, we went back to the station and spent about an hour looking, but did not encounter a single restaurant! We ended up buying UnaJu (Rice with Eels) at the supermarket. And sushi (which was for our Sahur tadi. Sushi + Maggi. Haha.).

Today, we went to Tenpozan to see the Osaka water front, cause my sister's really interested in Water Front development. We took a ride on the Tempozan Harbor Village Ferris Wheel, to have a better view of the whole Osaka. The scene from up there was beautifuuull~ Then, we visited Osaka Aquarium Kaiyukan, one of the largest aquariums in the world, and also the Universal Studios Japan. We didn't enter both places cause the tickets are too mim alif hal. But their fashion..... awesome~! Especially their hairstyles. wawawawa. Lastly, to satisfy my sister's stalking mode - the MAIN reason she came to Osaka; we went to watch Gamba Osaka FC players in their training ground. I had my doubts at first, cause I thought the players would think we're some kind of creepy stalking fangirls. But when we arrived at the training ground, there were lottss of girls with their cameras up and flashing. Hahaha. We went to the only Indonesian Restaurant in Osaka for our sungkai. Expensiveeee~! ^^;; We'll be leaving for Kyoto tomorrow.

Till then. Matta ne~

0 comments: