Hee. Spent the afternoon with 5 of my girls - Wana, MeiMei, Krun, Mar and Peiru - at Wana's crib. I woke up late. VERY late. Krun, who was already at Wana's house, was kind enough to still aga saya. Haha. I walked out of the front door and was about to enter her car.. sekali.. Jeng Jeng Jeng.. Berasak wah kerita ah.. Haha.. The other 4 girls decided to tag along. Lolz. Had lunch at her house, then proceed tooooo.... pictionary. Of course~ =) Which half-way through the game suddenly turned into ACtionary. All good fun. =) 







All photos courtesy of Miss Marliyana. =) Arigato~
Just found out that the release date for Harry Potter's 6th movie has been postponed from this November to next summer. =( I was looking forward udah since the start of the year. *sigh* Oh, and gerrard's injured. Great timing. Just great. *sarcastic* Haiishh.. Liverpool.. I love you but I don't think this year's ours. =( sanak ku udah meliat game drg ah, boring teramat sgt. Bah, peace. v^^v
Friday, August 29, 2008
Pictionary timeee..
Posted by Just another ephemeral being at 11:37 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment