BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Monday, August 25, 2008

The cracktastic five <3. + tag.

Just finished msn-ing with five adorable dorks. PeiRu, Minzz, Wana, Mar and Juy. They are crazy. Haha. They're too hyper for their own good. Lolz. Haha, I'm sure Juy is all like, "Look who's talking". Haha. They're part of my clique of soulmates. They sure know how to tickle my funny bone. They just know when to be serious (although that's a rare occasion) and when to go off-topic or make some hilarious random statements. The Soulmates<3 understand me best! Adakah patut discussing about <3 skali divert k wana's actified 'terangsang' *inside joke*.

I love how each of us have such different personalities; yet when we gather together, we just click. Our jokes atu sama palaunya. As they say, same wavelength. Haha. But of course, it takes us a good period of 8-9 years to be as close as we are now.

Love you girls! <333333333333

*************
Tagged by Wana kambengz and Mar kambengz. =D Who comes up with all these tagging materials? Lain kali ku create one myself jua. Mwahahaha.

15 weird habits or little known facts about me (I'll leave the embarassing stuffs out~ =X):

1- I don't have a sleeping pattern. I can sleep anywhere or anytime during the day. Jetlag has got nothing on me~ Lolz. And I always tend to oversleep. Not good.

2- My sisters said I sometimes make these noises during my sleep by grinding my teeth a.k.a Bruxism. Oh, and also other noises. *mun paham bisai, haha!*

3- I tend to feel anxious a lot of the times. Because I always feel the need to avoid stressful situations. And also social situations, due to my personality traits. Yes, I am a person with low self-esteem.

4- I get stressed out pretty easily. Well, that's why the anxiety always kicks in.

5- I particularly hate 'urg yg nda tau mengenang budi'. I always seem to get this kind of people nowadays. E.g, I've been kind and always been there for this person, but when I need help, that person just turns a blind eye. So, yeah, you can say, I'm the type of person who expects people to help me back whenever I need them.

6- I am very self-conscious. VERY. VERY. Which makes me feel VERY sensitive to anyone's comment. Sometimes, I take things seriously when I shouldn't be. Believe me. I just don't show it.

7- I love psychology. I just don't want to be a psychologist.

8- In fact, I dream of becoming a goodwill ambassador or something like that. Haha.

9- Although I always voice out my first impression of people to Yani particularly, to me, first impression doesn't count. Haha. But yeah, you've got to know them to love them. I befriend everyone, and through that process, I never judge.

10- *eh semua pun macam little known facts.. weird habits lagi lah* Errrr... Oh! I'm embarassed to go to the same place, eg. restaurant or shop, balik2 after only a short period of time, mcm ari ani pegi isuk pegi lagi. Haha. I don't know why. I'm weird, I know.

11- I dance all the time.. in my room. Even in the UK. I'd watch clips of people dancing few times before getting the choreography right. It's just fun. But I don't think I'll ever dance in public. Haha, I want to but nyehh..

12- I HATE Spiders

13- Lamb chops (or lamb with oyster sauce kah) is about the only complicated dish I can cook, which is why I'm very good at it. Haha.

14- I have fear of heights.... and of failure.

15- iyeuthbacjvpoiueuieurirlanfkseiuffahocihisueafnaiieurs... I can speak ancient language. Haha. *nda ku tepikir lagi*

~Tagging noone..~

0 comments: