School's about to start and exams are in 2 days' time.. I'm in the middle of "Exam-preparation" frenzy here in Birmingham. Oh, by the way, guess what? Aston University starts their second semester on the 21st~!!! Atu batah cuti doranggg~!!!
These last few days had been pretty dull -- and cold. It's probably the weather that makes kami feel this way: tired. VERY tired. Or maybe I'm the only one feeling fatigue. The Milner house is nothing but quiet. Quiet and lonely. Oh! and very cold too! Paksa save2 budget on gas. Haha. Anyway, it really is quiet there. I'm saying 'there' because right now i'm at First Avenue, sleepover. Razan will be living in Jarratt Hall from now on, yatah aku nda mau tinggal on my own there. The quiet house will be even quieter now that Razan's gone. My other housemate, Ilyani, nda pandai2 balik rumah lagi. Huhu. She has been staying here at first avenue since.... i don't know, about 2 weeks ago? Jarang bejumpa~ huhu. Isuk balik ni, pasal lusa skulah. Yani will be taking Razan's room and if we (hopefully) can find a replacement, she'll be using Yani's ex-room. Mudahan saja ada. For now, Razan's paying two rents: her hall's and our house's. Yatah kesian jua ku~ Kapih tu yo~
Yani's birthday is coming soon. And I still have no idea what to buy her. Hehh. *atu random statement ku ah~* .....and I miss Hamzi. *loves*
THE Milners
Saturday, January 5, 2008
My second semester~
Posted by Just another ephemeral being at 2:54 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment