BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Tuesday, January 1, 2008

It's 2008 baby~!

HAPPY NEW YEAR TO EVERYBODY!!!!


woohhoooo.. I can't believe it's 2008 already. Time seems to move so fast~!! I remember when I was in form 1 or 2; envious of my older brothers and sisters & thinking, "I want to be an adult soon, I want to be 20 soon, I want to go to the UK and try to live on my own soon~" At that time, finishing secondary school seemed a long way to go, skalinya tutup mata buka mata, aiiikkk, University student tia sudah. 2008.. Form 1 was in the year 2000. 8 years ago?!?!?!?!?!!!!! That long?!?!?!! *sigh* I was planning to make this a "2007 review" post but decided against it. 2008.. and I'm going to be 19!! AAAGGGHHH~ Anywayyzzz.. Spent new year's eve at first avenue, tidor sana tarus. The ones who came for dinner were Milners, Wani, Nisa, Muiz, urg2 first avenue, Alan, Ina, Janet, Rina, Mimi, Azmy and his gf who came from Brunei. Skali, most balik tinggal Milners, Wani, Nisa, first avenuers and Muizz (Loughborough). I played DDR for the first time last night and got an "A" pakai Basic.. ceaahhh, bangga~huhu.. Before countdown, we decided to watch a horror movie - Bangku Kosong.. Gila Berijapppp!!!! After that, we went outside the house to watch fireworks far far away.. Before tidur, all of us ceta2, bonding2 and.. ehem.. 'talk about our future plans'.. haha..

Photobucket
Snacks for time liat movie
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Just right after the clock strikes 12 (New Year), sorang2 memsg2 happy new year. My credit was low, so I just webcam-ed with my sister who's in Leeds
Photobucket
This is officially the first picture of me taken in the year 2008. Rambutku ah~ Bulihh..

So, once again, I want to wish everyone a happy and successful new year~ I miss everyone in Brunei, my family and friends. Especially this boy:
Photobucket

Oh to eveyone reading this, liat Hana Kimi (Japanese version)~ It's a very very very good, hilarious, drool-worthy drama. And SO SO SO much better than the taiwanese version. The TW version is just plain annoying. Nakatsu cali~ <3 Oh, and I'll be having my in-course assessment MCQ exams on 7th and 8th. Wish me luck~!

0 comments: