BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Wednesday, June 29, 2011

June Visitors

Spain Festival in Regent's Park (05.06.2011):

It was pouring heavily that day, so didn't get to enjoy it. It was mainly Spanish Sports stuff though.






Also cut my hair short! Really short! Heeehee.. I'm not someone who takes care (i.e. conditioner, serum, blowdry, etc.) and pay attention to my hair, and my hair was getting really long anyway, so I thought short hair is more convenient!


And also had some visitors over - Peiru (Warwick) and Radhiah (Birmingham) from 8th-10th of June:



Watched X-men: First Class with Rad... and I LOVED IT! It was AMAZING! Wasn't exactly a fan of the original X-men trilogy, but the prequel kicked ass! It's rare to have a good prequel movie, but now you have a prequel that's even better than the original story! The plot was good and the actors were spot-on! Loved it! James McAvoy! :D

0 comments: